Sep 7, 2009

Quick Pic

Ok, so like a dummy I totally forgot my camera today at the wedding I was working on. I hope to get some pictures from the photographer that i can show you later. but i did take this quick snap shot of the bride before her rehearsal dinner... so at least i have something. haha. Unfortunately my camera was even a little bit out of focus. One of these days i'll get the settings better on my camera!


Used on Joy...

Stila smokey eye kit in Bronzes with Pinch of Peach blush (MAC) and Revlon Colorstay lip in a berry color that i cant remember the name of for the life of me!

We kept the look soft and pretty since she was going a little bit more glam on her wedding day. Her dress was an ivory chiffon off the shoulder flowy dress (and was gorgeous) She looked stunning in it!

I neglected to get a shot of her sister. She said she'd email me one. But i figured i'd at least get this up from my busy weekend!

No comments: