May 5, 2011

Susanna Bridal Pics

Well I have been busy busy busy!!! Lots and Lots of weddings, consults and portraits! I am not complaining! As I always say, I will try to be better about keeping my blog updated!
If you havent become a fan of my facebook page please feel free to do so! I'm better about keeping things update over there! :D

Here are some photos of one of my latest brides!
Her name is Susanna and she is just one of the sweetest things since hawaiian bread!

I also had the pleasure of working with Jana Candler, finally! We had chatted before, but not had the chance to work together until now. She too is a pretty awesome chick!
Check out Jana's photography at www.JanaCandlerPhoto.com

For Susanna's makeup, I used dinair airbrush for her foundation and blush (Natural Beige and Bronze Rose) and traditional hand application for her shadow (Stila Moonlight, Mac Satin Taupe and Showstopper). Lips were Boss Brown ProLongWear lip color from MAC.
For her hair, we used a conical wand to curl it and also added some clip in extentions for fullness! This was my 2nd time working with the conical wand (my first was at her consultation!) And i was very pleased with the final result!

Here are some photos from Susanna's bridal portraits. These were shot by Kim DeLoach who is another fantastic photographer and an associate of Jana Candlers.

You may notice her hair is a little different here. This is before we discovered we liked the conical wand better. Susanna saw someone else who had used it and called me up and said, could we give it a shot? She really liked the style of the curl it provided. I said I was always willing to learn new tools! And so we did! I think both styles are nice and will continue to use both the traditional curling iron and the conical wand depending on which style of curl is preferred by the bride!

So there we have it!!!! Hopefully I will have more photos to share with you soon!!!!




1 comment:

sandi said...

What a beautiful bride!!! She looks very happy. May she have a great marriage and lots of little ones under foot. At least you can spoil them and send them home.