Sep 23, 2009

Pink and Plum makeup Tutorial - with Video!

Woohoo! I finally figured out my new video camera! This will greatly help out the video tutorial plan. I just wasnt pleased at all with the outcome before. This will also help me to show you products, and such because the camera will focus on the product so that you can go out and find it yourself. :)


ETA: the youtube video still looks a little choppy and but the video on my computer is sharp as a tack! Is there something i am doing wrong? Any helpful tips are greatly appreciated! :)

Today's look was created using the Stila Lotus Bloom palette. Now I am going to warn you that this palette was a limited edition as are most palettes with major companies. BUT, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I'm going to show you close ups of these colors so you can compare to what you have already in your own collection. :)

And away we go!





No comments: