Nov 22, 2009

Lauren's Wedding

I finally get to post some pictures from one of my favoritist bride's i've ever had the pleasure to work with! Lauren is just an awesome girl and I had so much fun in the process of her wedding from consults, bridal portraits and then her wedding! She is an absolute doll with a classy personalty and clean, simple but still elegant style.

Her wedding was so exception. She was married on her family's farm (which if they asked me to move in with them i would in a heart beat! It was gorgeous!). She really had all the details down! Her photographer i mentioned before in my posting about her bridal portraits but I just cant say enough about Altmix photography! They are based out of Atlanta Georgia and their photography skills are AMAZING! they are able to capture such beautiful and intimate moments without it ever looking posed. You can see many more of the photos from Lauren and Matt's wedding by seeing the blog post at Altmix Photography

Here are some of my personal favorites (of course they show off the bride... hehehe)


No comments: